FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:18 pm
AA_EXP09
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by ArniesArmy
QUESTION: I would like to follow up on this. Since the demise of ITA matrix1, I've struggled to even build my repertoire of possible strikes. What engine are you pros now using?

COMMENT: Note: I did read this question about 20 pages ago, but we got off track and I didn't think there was a clear answer...

GRATITUDE: I'd like to add that after reading this thread through - and yes, I did... with the help of a couple long wi-fi enabled flights and a few drinks - I'm still learning everything, but have booked a five-segment C1-C1-C2-C2-C2-C1 2 week summer vacation with favorable times to the cities I wanted in July at a ridiculous sub-1400 rate for all five flights... each one with a 3 night layover, it just worked out very very well. thanks to all of you for your guidance and to the newbies... it can be done, I assure you! That is all
I have GDS access.