FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Second daily flight to Glasgow announced
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2012, 5:39 am
tmckinnin

Programs: Skywards Blue/Silver
how many scots will pay for first class as business class gets filled up I can't see first class being full as not many scots are rich actually most of the time scots are poor so how many people in scotland will pay for first class

also how long as this plan has been in the works, bet anything this has been planned for years and always have been ready to launch but they were waiting for the BAA competition ruling to see whether if glasgow or edinburgh would be sold

also it would be great if qatar airways would launch a service as well that would be awesome

so I guess the next question how long before we glasgow gets a third service either a early morning service or late evening one, maybe not or not for a long while until how well the 2nd service does

also 12 jobs what will the 12 jobs consist of i think night shift during when emirates lands in the night from customer service to ground handlers.

A A340-300 why that aircraft they could use an 340-500 or a 777-200LR both have first class as well

good news anyway