FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Jan 9, 2012, 12:56 pm
giggy

Programs: AA Executive PLatinum CO Platinum DL Gold Hyatt Diamond Hilton no more :)
fwiw

Originally Posted by stevenryals
not sure how you know which 1x i'm using.. but i guess you've spent your time wisely..

Yinzer
stevenryals

I was here when this thread started (the first time).. it's not often i ask for any help.. but when i have.. i've never got a decent response really.. so i guess i expected it.. thanks..
only asked if you were pricing it down to the low 200's, or down in the 400s.. guess that's 'walking me through it'.. since i've not read the first page of this thread yet.. dont even know how i got here..

i've literally tried this on over 100 booking sites today.. i'm specifying all 3 critical items to help it find the flights.. it will not find the ST flights on any but 1 site (big-o) and it's about $483.. tried sites from ca, fr, br, au, uk, es, de, it..
Hate to say this but Yinzer's right. It's bookable, however if you eat this pineapple, you are going to end up "dumping" in your pants. Time to try a different animal

Last edited by giggy; Jan 10, 2012 at 8:56 am