FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Old Jan 9, 2012, 7:32 am
johndeere19

Programs: *G, SPG, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by richinaz
^
I tried contacting Ben but got someone who was working with him (Ben was on the road) and unfortunately he wasn't too helpful and could only find me business class seats so I tried awardtravelconsulting and he was much more capable of finding the seats I wanted.

In the past I used Cranky Concierge who found the seats but I did the booking myself. Now I'm fairly knowledgeable to do this myself but sometimes you just don't have the time to do so and it is nice to have a resource willing and able to do it for you. awardtravelconsulting.com did a nice job for me in finding seats others said weren't available and I would definitely use them again.
Thanks for the kind words richinaz!

Originally Posted by metoo
Regarding Awardtravelingconsultant, I already know what my itinerary is and approximately what days I want. Would this cost me the $100 per person plus the additional $50 for having them call the Airline to book?

I need help to book for December 2012 to January 2013: LAX to SGN, PNH to LAX , first class and if nothing available, biz class

I have 190k U.S. Airways and 150k Delta . I have miles in United but need it for other trips.

Who is the best award booking services for this? And do I only pay if the booking is confirmed or do I pay for them trying?

What kind of information would any award booking services require from me? (eg- mileage number ....)

Thanks
metoo, yes we charge a flat fee of $100/person on a single itinerary and a separate $50/itinerary to call in and book. This covers the cost of working with you to find award availability, ensuring that it works for you, and (with the $50 supplement) booking it for you.

I wouldn't recommend choosing anyone that takes money upfront. We (and based on my knowledge, I would say the majority of other legitimate award travel services) only charge when we book something.

If you would like us to handle everything from start to finish, we would need information such as:
full name as it appears on passport
date of birth
sex
mileage account number
address/phone/email on account
credit card information (for paying taxes and fees, only needed when we settle on an itinerary)

If you'd like, you can email us -from link below-and we'll get started ASAP.

Last edited by philemer; Jan 9, 2012 at 8:25 am Reason: comm. link removed