FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Does not care about its Loyal Customers
Old Jan 6, 2012, 7:54 am
koorapati

Thumbs down Emirates Does not care about its Loyal Customers

i had a very bad experience with emirates even though i am a gold status member, they did nmot do anything to help me out. Day by day they are just loosing interest in customer service. I was flying to seychelles and on the way back i had a transit in dubai. I gave all my papers for visa 10 days before my first leg, i changed the onward date so emirates asked reissued my tkt with a new pnr and they themselves submitted another application for visa. In spite of checking everyday on the visa status, they kept saying it will come a day before travel. Last day when i am sceduled to fly out of seychelles i get an email that the visa is not issued becasue there are two visa applications. Airline makes the mistake and does not care about the inconvinice to pax. They refused to refund my no show hotel charges in dubai and marhaba charges as well. That to i was travelling in business and holding skywards gold. They just dont care. I have now started flying Qatar and can feel the difference. Qatar airways is really awesome. the service etc. No wonder they are a 5 star airline and emirates is 4 star.

So from now first choice Qatar Airways