FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The transfer tool down now?
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2011, 5:43 pm
UA Insider
Company Representative, United Airlines

Originally Posted by Baze
I think you had a misinformed agent. The MP and OP accounts won't be combined until late first quarter when the 2 systems merge into one. Probably late March. Only thing happening tomorrow is in the background UA is going to do the one time adjustment to lifetime miles. Unless something brand new has come out that no one here is aware of.
Hi Baze, that’s right. MileagePlus and OnePass accounts will not be combined until later first quarter 2012.

Originally Posted by aseaman
I am having the same problem. I have an award reservation on CO on hold (fare lock) that needs to be ticketed but all my miles are stuck on UA side. I have been trying since last night. United PremEx desk says I am out of luck; That this is no longer an option until they combine accounts. I was upset because I bought a 1st class ticket for me and placed the other for same route on hold for my companion and now I can't ticket it. But... CO Web technical support says that it is just a temporary error that they are trying to fix. They were supposed to have it fixed at noon, but later told me a few more hours. I later called CO Reservations and they told me the same thing that CO tech support said, should be fixed later and they are aware of the problem.
I am hoping CO is correct and it is just temporary.
Hi aseaman, this is indeed an error that our teams are working to resolve as quickly as they can. If you find you're unable to transfer your miles before you need to ticket, please send me a PM with your details and we’ll see what we can do.

Shannon

Last edited by UA Insider; Dec 31, 2011 at 8:07 pm Reason: typo