FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - long Stopover in dubai, Planning to visit some places, Need more info
Old Dec 21, 2011, 9:59 am
rajamin92

Originally Posted by mrtdxb
Jumeirah Beach stretches for quite a distance. At its closest point to Burj Khalifa it is only about 2 kilometres away. There are many hotels that are ön the beach"as it were including Jumeriah Beach Hotel, Burj al Arab, Mina Salem, Al Qasr (all next to each other) Westin, Mina al Sehayi, Hilton, Sheraton, et al. The last couple are on the sea side of the Juemriah Beach residences at Dubai Marina. For me I would either head to the nearby Jumeriah Beach Park where you can walk around (a few dirhams entrance fee) or head to Al Qasr Hotel at the Madinat (20 mins by cab) and have a snack or drink on the rear balcony of the reception/entry level where you get some lovely views or ask the taxi driver to take you to The Walk at The Dubai Marina which is a parade of cafes essentially that stretches a good part of the length of the JBR where you can stroll, dine and walk down to the ocean. Thie is about 30 mins or so from airport and costs Aed75 plus tip and exit fee from airport. I am sure others would think differently but you did ask! Have fun.
Thank you very much..i'll keep this in mind