FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA DEQM in JAN and my 5 MR's...how did i do?
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:17 am
Mrgolfer21

Originally Posted by WrLdTrvLnIndian
you definitely want to make sure that you will be using the status to its fullest or at least enough to justify the mileage runs.

Mind if i ask what are your routings.

I have a 6th one on hold that would bring the total up by another $321 and add 12966 EQM and RDM miles for a total of 76076, but not sure yet. I think 5 itself is a lot and i'll def have more travel in the year to make the 37k i would need. But its tempting.
My routing is simply DFW-SFO-DFW roundtrips. $99 each way. I'm looking at doing a DFW-SFO-ORD-SFO-DFW which is actually a little better. What i'm worried about is i'm not sure i'll get TEQM for all those routes...T&C's state only one credit per roundtrip, yet AA CS said i would...but i can't trust one CS. The difference is booking two roundtrips at 8784 per roundtrip, which nets 17,568 total. If i can do the ORD routing and get TEQM for them all, it gets me 20,318 for exactly the same price as the two roundtrips DFW-SFO above.