FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta.com Says KLM Economy Comfort is Free for Delta PMs, But it's Not True
Old Dec 15, 2011, 3:04 pm
SamuelS

Programs: AS, DL, UA, Hyatt, SPG
What I find disappointing after skimming 6 pages of posts - most expressing frustration with the inconsistency and constant "arguing" (polite or otherwise) that needs to be done to get a published Medallion benefit - what I find really troubling is that after over 2 weeks and 6 pages - not one Delta online spokesperson has taken the time to post.

Even a "we understand the system is not perfect right now in facilitating the Economy Comfort benefits, but we are taking it up with our colleagues in X, Y, Z departments and with our partner airlines".

Nothing.

There are many good things happening at Delta, and from my own perspective I find DL to be a solid N. American carrier with an above average product in the marketplace. When it comes to the JV and partner carriers however, DL is truly terrible. None of the seamless inter-connectivity that FF enjoyed under the NW/KL days has been retained it seems. And it's been like this since the merger - with no real acknowledgement from Delta of the issues, or that it's even being looked at.