FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Login at klm.com with Skymiles number.
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2011, 6:23 am
Yaatri
Suspended

Originally Posted by MarLim
You can't log into KLM with your skymiles number, but when buying a ticket over their website or the AF website, you can enter your DL number and your status is recognized. Alternatively you can always add your number later using the manage my booking function either on the KLM or AF site loging in with your booking reference. The same is true for bookings made via Expdia.
Originally Posted by florin
Yes, you can go to KLM.com -> manage my booking and you will be able to enter you SM number. It may not be immediately apparent that your status is recognized, but when it comes to selecting seats / checking in, it will be.
Thanks. This is what I ended up doing. KLM does seem to recognise my status. KLM.com does show my Skymiles number but displays is as if it were an FB number. I have to look at all seat assignments, but I do remember that at least one of them is in EC on KLM flight.

The one time when I booked on Expedia, made it im[possible to manage my reservation. I could not access seating chart on Delta.com for DL flights even after they had been re-coded as DL flights; they had been coded as KL flights at the time of booking.