Wiki Posts
Search

Login at klm.com with Skymiles number.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2011, 2:57 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Login at klm.com with Skymiles number.

Is there a way to do log into KLM.com with Skymiles number? If I book a trip at KLM.com, is how do I make KLM.com recognise my status? Is there a place to ener my Skymiles number before/after purchase?

Last edited by Yaatri; Dec 8, 2011 at 3:12 pm
Old Dec 8, 2011, 3:50 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
I booked on Expedia, but then went in to manage my booking on KLM.com and was able to add my SkyMiles account. Worst case, you can also call (or have a gate agent) change your FF number.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 6:03 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by deirdre
I booked on Expedia, but then went in to manage my booking on KLM.com and was able to add my SkyMiles account. Worst case, you can also call (or have a gate agent) change your FF number.
I booked om Expedia last time. Never again. Changing/adding FF number at the gate fails to meet the purpose. I need to have the status recognised when I book, not months later at the gate.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 1:33 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
You can't log into KLM with your skymiles number, but when buying a ticket over their website or the AF website, you can enter your DL number and your status is recognized. Alternatively you can always add your number later using the manage my booking function either on the KLM or AF site loging in with your booking reference. The same is true for bookings made via Expdia.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 4:31 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Yes, you can go to KLM.com -> manage my booking and you will be able to enter you SM number. It may not be immediately apparent that your status is recognized, but when it comes to selecting seats / checking in, it will be.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 6:23 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MarLim
You can't log into KLM with your skymiles number, but when buying a ticket over their website or the AF website, you can enter your DL number and your status is recognized. Alternatively you can always add your number later using the manage my booking function either on the KLM or AF site loging in with your booking reference. The same is true for bookings made via Expdia.
Originally Posted by florin
Yes, you can go to KLM.com -> manage my booking and you will be able to enter you SM number. It may not be immediately apparent that your status is recognized, but when it comes to selecting seats / checking in, it will be.
Thanks. This is what I ended up doing. KLM does seem to recognise my status. KLM.com does show my Skymiles number but displays is as if it were an FB number. I have to look at all seat assignments, but I do remember that at least one of them is in EC on KLM flight.

The one time when I booked on Expedia, made it im[possible to manage my reservation. I could not access seating chart on Delta.com for DL flights even after they had been re-coded as DL flights; they had been coded as KL flights at the time of booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.