FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MGM M-life: some questions (redeem, benefits)
Old Dec 2, 2011, 7:12 am
dand99

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Best bet is to pick up a copy of the M life brochure next time you're in one of their properties. Info on-line is not great.

I don't know what "points" are. You get freeplay for machine play, you get comps for table games, and "tier credits" for both. Expect no amazing freebies unless you wager a lot. Tier credits allow you to advance to different colors of membership card - no amazing benefits there.

Only real tier benefit is access to some reasonable free room offers + freeplay. Oh yes - and you can skip the line in buffets.

Bottom line - are you prepared to wager at least $50 a hand several hours a day ? Or play through many $x00 per day on slots ? Otherwise, don't expect much.

Originally Posted by ff.volker
Hi! I'm confused about the M-life Players Club. I just saw it on topguest (where you can earn 500points for sharing your location).

I can see the benefits of a status (https://www.mlife.com/non-overview/t...-lasvegas.aspx), but some questions raised which I can't answer with google & forum search.

1. Can I redeem the credits? How? Is there a redeem chart? What are the benefits?

2. Hotel Benefits: What kind of room upgrades are possible? Maybe some example help.

3. How are the (non gambling) benefits in general? Worth the program or not? Just read in this forum that the Coffee Shop Line Pass is (was?) not really established.

4. What does Fine Dining Priority mean/include?

Thanks in advance & happy Thanksgiving