FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Election Results
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:33 am
RichMSN
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Jinxy
Hear hear!! Finally other people speak up also... Was starting to think I was a big whinger in the minority!

Please talk board elected members... There is another world out there apart from the states and not everything that should be covered to include us, is.

I love FT, hence why I chose to be a member here rather than the Aussie version where too much politics put me off participating in normal forum topics.

It may not seem like a big deal to those of you, but spare a thought please.

In the future I think a fair and balanced talk board should have members from all over the world, I truly believe it is fairer and you get a balanced view from different areas.

If by bedfordrocks and myself being the only two Aussie candidates plus others that were not US based, you know there is interest and willingness for us to be included.

I would almost imagine that all the votes for the top 5 especially being high posters from the US were guaranteed to get in even with the low votes polled this year. Americans on an American website wouldn't have voted for international people.
That's not true. I would vote for the people I find to be the best candidates *regardless* of location. If the best 5 candidates are American, I'd vote for them. If the best 5 are from outside the US, I'd vote for them.