FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A "Say Something Nice about an F-T-er "Conga line!
Old Nov 7, 2000, 11:26 am
Punki
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Wow, if I started making a list of all the nice things I have to say about FlyerTalkers, I would slow down the system for a week.

So I will just name a couple that pop immediately into my mind and beg you to all understand that there are dozens and dozens more that I haven't named.

AnnaS and her mom for entertaining me in Chicago when I was stuck there one Sunday. Oh yeah, and shopping. Can't forget shopping.

Letiole, TWIZ and Rod for an amazing day sailing in SFO Bay.

Catman for all the fun we have shared playing in the Big Apple.

PremEx, Randy and QuietLion for sharing their fabulous store of knowledge and helping me appear at least half smart.

Mweiss, Comicwoman and Smooth for making me laugh.

Koko, Essxjay, auh20 and George for providing so much entertainment.

dgolds, ausTXhiker and johna for being such warm friends and charming gentlemen.

Danielle and Kyklin for being so beautiful and happy and filling my heart with joy, just to be around them.

TravelWeary and Michael for the good times we have shared.

All the rest of you (you know who you are) who have brightened my days by sharing your company and so many delightful surprises.

And, last but not least, Rudi just for being Rudi and having the common courtesy to be just a little bit older than I.