FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oct 27 - 6 hours at JFK
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2000, 12:45 am
LarryU

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally posted by Gaucho100K:

OK, so it looks like I cant have any guests at the 1st lounge... so I will buy drinks at the RCC (is there one?) or somewhere else...

Nobody at JFK on the 27th ???

Drink options at the terminal 7 RCC may be few and far between in the morning. The bar tender usually doesn't show up until 3:00ish although there may be some other options available to you earlier; I am just not sure when. If it doesn't work out and you are looking to kill some time, you can exit the club, head over to the gate 11 area and then hop on the van that shuttles between terminals 6 and 7 every 10 minutes or so. Once there, you can check out the terminal 6 RCC; I believe the bar tender is on duty all day and Catman speaks rather highly of him. When you're all done; just hop back on the van and pop back into the terminal 7 RCC.

Although I cannot speak about official policy, I have found most of the JFK RCC staff to be very accommodating so it cannot hurt to ask about first class lounge access for a guest. Especially if my GA Barbara Turner is on duty, it MAY help to mention my name and how we've been buddies for so many years .

I'd love to meet with you but I'll be at the terminal 7 RCC on 10/31, 11/7, 11/11 and 11/15. Are you sure you can't wait?

[This message has been edited by LarryU (edited 10-25-2000).]