FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX / Los Angeles Int'l. Priority Access now at EAST end of T-4 (21 Jun 2011)
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:15 am
mikelat

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jj1904
I just flew RT LAX-LHR and used the new First Class check-in and security lanes. I am an EXP, flew upgraded J on this trip using SWU. The check-in section had stations for both First Class and Business Class flyers. Even if I had not upgraded to J, I still would have gone to the new First Class check-in since as an EXP or PLT we are entitled to check-in at any First Class or Business Class desk, as applicable.

Once checked in I took the escalator upstairs to the new TSA room. This area is completely isolated from the general TSA area. Not a body scan to be found! This is a much improved set up all around.
Are you talking about the new Flagship check-in? or just priority access check-in? Per the AA wesite, EXP alone does not get you access to the LAX Flagship check-in.

"Unlike the Flagship Check-In area at London’s Heathrow airport, AAdvantage Executive Platinum status isn’t enough to get you admitted. It’s only available to First Class customers traveling on a three-class transcontinental or three-class international flight, ConciergeKey members, and Five Star Service customers."