FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is 9W service begining to deteriorate?
View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2011, 2:45 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by avm2806
I know you are a big Jet loyalist, as am I - but right now am going through a phase of extreme frustration with them... At over 180 tier points a year on them, I can say without a doubt, their service is declining. Meals are being cut back in Premiere... and the most frustrating part which I know you agree on 100% is JP.
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying jet service has not declined....there is a huge difference from what they used to be 3 years ago & what they are now....

the only point i was trying to make was that one bad flight should not be taken as a criteria for giving up on an airline....even with all of jet's faults i would still fly them over kingfisher or ai or pretty much anyone else....i have found their service on the international sector to be good....maybe not as good as it used to be 3 years ago but good nevertheless....

the jp program on the other hand is a disaster at the moment....they desperately need to turn that around....