FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyMiles Shopping Miles Not Posting
View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2011, 1:40 pm
timf

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
SkyMiles Shopping Miles Not Posting

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced difficulty with getting SkyMiles Shopping miles to post. I used to have no problem whatsoever - whenever I used it the miles would show up within a few days of the charge posting.

The most recent activity I see from SkyMiles Shopping was in May when they took back miles from a promotion they ran with H&R Block back at tax time. At the time this happened I attempted to contact customer service and ask why this happened, but their form failed to work and I didn't feel like investing more time to get 500 miles back. However, since this happened I have made several more purchases using their links yet no miles have posted for those.

I hate that they give you no real confirmation that the system is working other than seeing a redirect page. I installed the toolbar this week even though I hate toolbars with the hope that it will make the system work better, but I don't know the result yet. In any event, I wanted to see if anyone else has had any experience with miles not posting, and have they been responsive to missing credit requests?