FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How long do timetable changes last? (LGW-JER schedule)
Old Nov 3, 2011, 7:25 am
cornishsimon

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by dark_horse
It's not so much the South Terminal itself as the people who are using it. Now that's not meant as a snobby comment (although it does sound like it, doesn't it? ).

I simply mean that when I've got my business head on, trying to get through a terminal with mainly holiday-makers is a chore. It then has a knock-on effect that, when I'm on holiday, I'm familiar with airports so still get frustrated with people who can't pack their 1 litre plastic security bag.

OK, it is snobbery. But, in my defence, it's the same as London commuters who find their weekend Tube journey packed full of bumbling tourists!

I keep saying it, but i really do think that if your flying on a BA codeshare operated by BE out of the South terminal that BA should offer lounge facilities and fast track security in the South Terminal.

It cant really be that hard to negotiate the use of a lounge can it ?
im fairly certain that BA must be putting quite a few connecting passengers through BE, but obviously iv no idea on the actual figures!

cs