FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 7,918 miles in DL F & Y, UA p.s. F, & CO F
Old Oct 19, 2011, 5:57 pm
United747

Programs: UA 1K
Andaz Wall Street

I am sorry that this is taking so long. I am driving down to Chicago this weekend so I should have ample time in the car to write the rest (not while driving). Sorry no pics of the Andaz.

We booked a room with two double beds under the Life Time Fitness rate which was about 10% of the BAR. Our flight from FLL landed around 9:30 am. We made it to the Andaz by about 10:30 but our room was not ready for another hour. I thought the rooms were pretty good here, they are to bland for me though. They are all white.

My favorite feature at the Andaz is that all of the non-alcoholic beverages and snacks are free, which we utilized. Unfortunately, the room next to us was very noisy in the morning. But, the staff were very accommodating and came up to our room and gave us the keys to a new room. Like most other people have said, when you take a shower, you flood the bathroom. We were given an accessible room the first night which made it a lot worse. We did not eat any meals at the hotel so I cannot comment on that.

Next is DBGB and eating at the table next to Daniel Boulud