FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What the!! Not one date available for Jet First award
Old Sep 27, 2011, 12:38 am
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by abcx
Spoke to AA and DL again today. AA and DL did not see anything in April and May from DEL-BRU or back in C.

There was one seat available in C on DEL-MXP-DEL and DEL-LHR occasionally in the same time frame. I don't know how you guys are getting 2 seats in C. AA saw one seat, but DL didn't see any though I think I might have just gotten a bad agent at DL.
First see if any awards are even available to Jet members.

If not, then they will not even be available to partners.

First of all, it will be *very* rare to find those 2 seats - especially as the number of JP members has grown and are *actively* redeeming their miles - as well as Jet partners buying miles left and right and giving them to non-flying members as well.

Note that Jet's routes are not expanding as rapidly as their membership and/or the number of miles competing for the *same* seats.

Combine that with a possible reduction of award seats (revenue control) due to heavily booked flights nowadays, the seats are rare to come by.

Further, only 1 F award is usually made available.