FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Malaysia to Cancun connecting flight Amsterdam 2 hours
Old Sep 25, 2011, 6:17 am
sssssaidychance

Malaysia to Cancun connecting flight Amsterdam 2 hours

Hi guys! please help me

So Im an International student going to Cancun, Mexico. Im from the Philippines. I got my Mexican visa already and Im planing to leave anytime this October. Im planing to book a flight in Malaysia Airlines and my itinerary will be from Manila to KL, Malaysia then Amsterdam then Cancun, Mexico. From Manila to Amsterdam i will have one Airline which is Malaysia Airline but from Amsterdam to Cancun it will be a different one its Tui Airline.

I will only have 2 hours before my connecting flight cause I will arrive in Amsterdam at 5:45am and my flight to Cancun will be 7:55am. Do you think its okay? Or it is kinda risky? I dont have a choice but to pass through European Cities like in Amsterdam or Madrid cause If I have to pass USA I will need a transit visa while in EU countries they said its ok as long as I dont go outside the Immigration. The flight in Madrid Spain is more expensive while in Amsterdam not really. So do you think 2 hours is okay for a connecting flight in Amsterdam? Is the international Airport really big? Im pretty sure I dont need to pass in immigration in Amsterdam for a connecting flight in Cancun mexico but in case Im wrong please let me know..

Thanks!