FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UX F class product?
View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 2011, 8:04 pm
Uaflyer710

Programs: AAdvantage Gold
Originally Posted by auh2o
I have been on a CRJ700 regularly for the last couple months. PDB is usually OJ and water but once in the air they are pretty receptive to adult beverages.

A few pet peeves....

In First there is "First Class" snack box. The box is way worse than the ones they sell in Y and if you want one from Y you have to pay. No changing snack boxes. As pointed out the olives are only edible thing in the box.

Also as noted. By 7:00PM the booze selection is usually weak so if you want a specific beverage I suggest you let the FA know so they don't sell all of what you want to the Y cabin.

The bathroom is in the very back of the aircraft. Plan your bio breaks accordingly b/c once they take that drink cart back to Y it is a real hassle to get them to drag the drink cart around to let you through. Plan on Y service taking an hour.

I have found that it takes 20 minutes or so of standing in the jet way to get your plane side checked bag back. Checking the bag in and collecting at baggage claim took the exact same amount of time or even less in some cases. YMMV.

Let me know if you have anymore questions....
My flight is 3+hours , a question I had is if anyone has any pics of the seat? Also is there a place to keep my beverage without pulling out my tray table ? Thank you for all the replies ,