FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - J fare crazyness
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2011, 9:38 pm
oranjemakker

Programs: NZ Elite; QF Platinum; CZ Gold; MU Platinum; Marriott Titanium; Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by zqsn5678
My June AkL-HKG in J as GE, ISM was not in a good mood throughout the flight so he's crews did not bother either, no chit chat no address by name, ISM did not care you final distention he just tried to give all pax the HK landing form without a word nor he tried to look at the manifesto.

In July PEK-AKL in J as GE, ISM was slightly better however no crews address pax by name nor anyone remeber where GEs are seated as I had a crew refused to serve me risling wine to go with my chiecken, she said risling go with dessert, I said what do dessert wine go with?
I think in J they should address pax by name... now with the inseat ordering system this should make it easy, I imagine if I order a drink via the seat, their system will say "Mr Oranjemakker in 1K wants another champagne", so easy!

Or it maybe that they come and say, "Mr Oranjemakker, you have had quite enough champagne, might we suggest you have a rest now!!!

[That has happened to me on Virgin on a Shanghai London flight after a session at the in Upperclass in plane bar with another pax I met! It was vodka that time!