FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2,500 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for FREE
Old Sep 5, 2011, 2:47 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sargenet
I waited 30 days for them to show up under "pending" in the shopping mall before I called. Normally what happens is they show up as pending...then they will show up on your next statement.

Seems like Chase is not the only one with issues. I realize now they use Cartera based on the terms and conditions I just read with this promotion. I have also used Capital One for their shopping mall. I loved using their mall because if it didn't show up in 30 days I could call and they would have the miles posted on my Cap One account within 24 hours. I am not sure who they use but it seems like there are problems to be experienced with ALL shop malls.

I like the credit card malls better because I hate dealing with AA/MP to track down miles. Once I get through with United's "months of miles" I am going back to Chase Ultimate Rewards mall....
Oh good lord, I am dealing with Cartera on the AA glitter gate now. Got one email from them on the 2500 AA miles on one order but the other order has not received any response yet despite the request was sent jut a day later.

I do not see my Lands End or Sears purchases on my UR Mall transaction history yet but they are not over 30 days old.

On another note, I did similar test purchase on BA eShopping and the click history finally showed up after 3 weeks, but no transaction. Order was shipped on July 29 and BA instruction is to wait 40 days. I went there to take a peek 3 days ago, and the clicking history vanished! The claim form no longer lists Sears or K-Mart in the merchants name menu. Yesterday I checked again and the click history re-surfaced. I rushed to make a screen shot and filed my claim despite there are still a few days before the 40 days limit... I dont want to see the Sears disappears again! It has a 4 bonus mile on Sears...

EDIT: The 4 miles per $1 offer is replaced by 1 mile per $1 spent! I am sure I would not get the original 4 miles on my $5 spent, or may not even get any mile!

I have not tried C1 mall yet. Looks like they have the best service regardless of their "reputation" from the past.

Last edited by Happy; Sep 5, 2011 at 5:01 pm