FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight attendants union file a grievance over AA's F turndown service
Old Sep 4, 2011, 9:42 am
sts603
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
But, I have noticed the service in J on the JFK-LAX/SFO transcons is not generally not as good as the service in F on much shorter routes. The service in J on the JFK-LHR routes is generally worse than the service on the JFK-LAX/SFO routes. And, the worst service was in F on a JFK-LHR route (saw the FA twice -- although I did go to sleep).
I absolutely agree with you here. I've yet to have an exceptional JFK-LAX/SFO v/v flight. And my JFK-LHR flight Friday (see post #94) was the second-worst AA flight I've taken from an FA standpoint (the worst being RDU-DFW with a FA in F that I seriously was concerned about going postal - horrible scowl on his face - everything was slammed down on the tray table/center console). Mid-cons I'm happy to very happy 90% of the time. Take out LGA-ORD v/v (which probably accounts for a good number of my remaining mediocre service flights on AA) and that number exceeds 95%.