FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mexicana Frequenta ???
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2003, 2:36 am
Patron

flamboyant 1, you spotted a FFP that looks attractive for you and I appreciate your efforts within the spirit of flyertalk to inform & help others. Further more, I understand the frustration of posting a question in a forum that doesn't get much traffic, but - besides the fact that you cross-posted - this is off-topic here. If a member has posted a message that is off-topic for a forum, it can often encourage others to post similar off-topic messages, and this brings the overall level of discussion down. Enforcing the rules is the obvious task of a moderator, and he will be called upon to take real action, by closing threads, moving them, and even removing them altogether.

Randy and his team had reasons to create a a subforum Other North/South America Frequent Flyer Programs, where discussions of Frecuenta, the FFP of MX, take place. I am pretty sure, that if Freceuenta will be used from more flyertalkers, there are a lot of questions raised and the traffic of this board will increase soon.

This is the reason why I am closing this thread here (so everybody who visit this board can read your information) and move it there.

Thanks for you understanding.

Patron
*A TalkModerator

[This message has been edited by Patron (edited 05-10-2003).]