FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW: KLM Economy Comfort!
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:25 pm
Gajan
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by saraoutou
Thanks everyone.
So unlike AF, this means that it is posible to see on MMB how many EC seats are occuped?

And two more questions just in case:
- How does KL count for the 90 days :from the outbound flight (which is AF due du an open-jaw) or from the date of the return flight ?
- I have red about a weird manipulation to have, in case it changes, to have your new status on older reservation, but I don't realy understand if I can could something or should phone FB or AF
The 90 days is measured from the date of the flight in question. So for your outbound flight seat selection will be able from 90 days before this flight is supposed to leave while seat selection for the inbound is 90 before departure of this flight.

If you go to MMB on the KLM website you can see which EC seats are available. It does not help going to the AF website as all seats there will be grey'd out (as the AF MMB does not have the option to purchase seats).

If you have a positive status change, in order to benefit from this you need to re-enter your FF number. You can phone KLM/AF Reservation and ask them to re-enter your FF number.

If you booked your flight while you were still Platinum as long as you do not get your FF number re-entered the boarding pass will still show Platinum. In this case your EC seat will be free of charge.