FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - list of WN website bugs/issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2011, 10:02 pm
divemistressofthedark

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
Tonight the website wouldn't accept any of three credit cards I entered [for payment of my Early Bird fee and $5 RR Award ticketing fee]. These included my WN RR Visa. Nothing about that card has changed since I opened it three years ago. I just paid the annual fee; it isn't maxed out; and I haven't moved or changed any other information. It works just fine everywhere else. I'd like to use it at Southwest.com so I can accrue the benefits [double RR] that I was promised when I opened the card.

Error:
There is a problem with your form of payment. Please verify your payment information and try again. If you continue to receive this message, you may wish to try an alternate form of payment or you may contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792). (SW900001-inpelTj1RFGiGLFtcxe8xw)
I called I FLY SWA and waited on hold for nearly a half hour - never did get a CSR - to find out what was going on. After repeatedly typing in my WN Visa number and hitting 'submit' - a total of ten or so tries - it finally went through. I have no idea what changed or why.

OK, so I finally get the charge to 'take' and decide I'd like to rent a car. I scroll through the options, make my selection, hit 'continue' and...

We are currently unable to complete your request due to an undefined error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
Reference code: SW900000-JR6B-Jz7UpG_BQBWvOIFiMrLddw Occurred on: 07/07/2011 22:43:51
So. I'm currently sitting on hold yet again - after a half hour I have yet to receive an email confirming my original flight reservation, just two that say parts A & B of one of my RR awards have been used. Of course, no itinerary information or confirmation number is given. I need this data to book my husband on the same flights and I'd like to do it tonight to ensure we get the flights we need.

At this point I have no confidence I even have a reservation, as it doesn't show up anywhere in my account. It's not in "Upcoming Trips" or anywhere else.

They need to fix this mess, and quick.

Last edited by divemistressofthedark; Jul 7, 2011 at 10:09 pm