FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [REVISED] Southwest Airlines Card 50,000 Bonus Points, $2k spend
Old Jun 17, 2011, 10:28 am
jikei

About two weeks ago I received an offer for the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Plus Card for 30,000 points and a $69 annual fee (usually it's 20k) so I signed up, since it was the same as the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card which is 30k points and $99 annual fee, so just a lower fee/same points. Don't are about the anniversary points/etc as I will cancel before the 2nd year. So I signed up for it since I hadn't seen any good offer since they switched to RR2.0 and was approved.

Yesterday, I received an offer for the b]Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card[/b] for 50k points and a $99 annual fee (same as the first post in this thread)

So I emailed Chase asking them since I JUST applied, have not even received or activated my card, if they would honor the 50k and they will. I don't know if anyone applies for the standard offers if they would give you the 50k, but ..figured I'd post..