FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 11th Annual Brooklyn Reality Tour - June 4, 2011. Saturday
Old Jun 12, 2011, 2:22 pm
dhammer53
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by lisamcgu
Oh! First of all, could it have really have stunk up the van that much when anyone who wanted to could have opened a window? It did not smell bad or cause a stinking situation in the least. That is just Dan being testy because I caused a detour on his route. Which is fine, because without being testy about his tour, he wouldn't be Dan and we wouldn't love him

Anyway, in CA we don't have White Castle and I just wanted to see what the fuss was about and it was a drive thru, so what was the huge deal? As it turns out, NEWSFLASH, first time its been divulvged ... I don't really even like White Castle sliders. Hah! So hopefully this ends the association.
Lisa,

If you like, I can personally bring White Castle to you next week. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...ch-brents.html

Our White Castle lisamcgu stop on BRT 3 is now legendary. There's no way for me to change Flyertalk folklore.

I bolded your other comments above. I'm smart enough to know that I can't argue with you. @:-) Regards to B and L.

I originally toyed with doing BRT on Saturday June 11. If any of you were here, you know that June 3, in spite of a broken mike and a bus delay, turned out to be the better of the two. We had cold/rainy/damp weather yesterday. There's always a reason for picking a date, sometimes unknown.
Thank you FortFun for helping pick the date.

dh