FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How many are thinking of jumping ship?
View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 2011, 2:51 pm
Derrico

Programs: Alaska Airlines, CO Emeritus, United kettle, Ural Airlines Wings, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by Brasila
I never have had the experiences you have had with UA and I have always been treated very well by all employees of UA. I think CO is not going to raise to UA's way of treating elites but UA is going to sink to CO's way of doing business.
I know Brasila, you are on many threads expressing your opinion that UA was the greatest airline in the world. Its all subjective, but I don't think yours is the majority opinion.

Bad UA employee attitudes were one of the reasons I started to reconsider my move from CO to UA. Don't take my word for it, go back into the happy world of the pre-merger section of United.

lax-ticketing-agent-im-embarrassed to be a UA employee

Rude Employees at DCA this time not IAD.

GA refuses to check someone in

UA Agent will not clear upgrade says how would I know, I just work here

Has UA Considered Terminating Problem Employees?

There are just a few I skimmed off the top. (Yes CO has stories like this too, but far fewer.) I have been flying UA for several years now. All old hand UA people know there has been an issue with employee morale. Union managment disconnects/disputes being taken out on passengers.. etc etc..

I know you are gung-ho anti-Continental, and I respect that opinion, but are you seriously suggesting that United was all roses pre-merger?