FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Web support now not allowing ecert on 2-pax itineraries?
Old Jun 3, 2011, 11:18 pm
nigelloring

Originally Posted by SMF Rider
Ditto. Now you have me scared.
OP here.

Bwahahaha, the fare just got reloaded and I instacalled Web Support, and the agent was able to do this for me.

So to summarize, at around dinnertime today I tried 15 agents and got lucky on the 15th one, by which time the fare had been pulled.

Just before going to bed tonight, I checked and the fare had been reloaded, and I got lucky on the 16th agent I called. Approx 45 min total phone call time since some people he needed to check with were busy, but everything got taken care of in the end. Oh, and add to that an extra 40 minutes earlier today for the first 15 calls, and we're looking at close to 1.5 hours of my time.

I guess this won't be a problem once I run out of ecerts, since it looks like new UA compensation will be more aligned with CO's.

Also, I believe that there is no advantage is conferred by calling 1K desk and getting them to transfer you to web support, vs calling web support directly and inputting your MP number. (Some of my 16 calls today were thru 1K desk, others directly to web support)

Last edited by nigelloring; Jun 3, 2011 at 11:39 pm