FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Food, bowls of nuts, pretzels, crisps in airports and hotel lounges
Old May 16, 2011, 5:51 am
uk1
Suspended

Thanks. A relief. Expected abuse.

Originally Posted by Dope Man
It's not just you.. things like that bother me too. Along the same lines, I hate it when people leave the washroom without washing their hands.
And then I find myself not wanting to touch the door handle of the toilet to get out ...... I'm feeling like I'm the odd one in the odd couple ..... but it seems a rational thought to me.

Last week my wife reported to me that when she was having breakfast in the hotel lounge - parents allowed their kid to pick out fruit with her fingers from a fruit salad bowl intended for adding to meusli or yoghurt and was feeding herself bowl to mouth. The parents though it wonderfully rewarding and did nothing to stop their kid. Not the kids fault. The parents fault. My wife wanted to ask the lounge for a replacement but felt it had placed her in the uncomfortable position of appearing to be a "difficult complaining customer" - so she didn't have her fruit yoghurt.