FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Hyatt Rewards Card from Chase (WIKI)
View Single Post
Old May 11, 2011, 3:44 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I just received a phone call from a marketing company doing a survey for the Chase Hyatt Card. I actually found the phone call odd, as I am sure most people would prefer to do surveys online. Also, the survey was quite long (it took almost 20 minutes)... I only agreed to do it because I thought it might give some insights into what Chase and Hyatt are planning for the card in the future, particularly with regard to any incentives for renewal.

Indeed, I was asked to give my preference for each of the following. (I know some other FTers took an online survey a few weeks back, and I believe most of these options were in the survey they took.)

- 15k bonus points for spending $15k in 6 months
- Cat 1-5 free night for spending $15k in 6 months
- 5k bonus points for using the card every day for a month (up to 15k bonus points per year)
- Cat 1-4 free night given on the card anniversary date
- Club upgrade certificate to be applied to a paid stay, given on the card anniversary date
- Either 2,500 or 5,000 bonus points in conjunction with existing GP promotions (this is what they are offering right now with the current promotion)
- Access to special events hosted by Hyatt such as wine tastings

The take-away from this is that it's nice to know that Chase and Hyatt are considering incentives for renewing the card.

EDITED TO ADD: I see that someone else beat me to it! I wonder how many people they are reaching out to this week on this...