FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any discount Contract IDs that ACTUALLY really work WELL?
Old Mar 20, 2003, 8:32 pm
general45
Original Member

I have used this many times and never presented any sort of I.D.. I called National reservations the first time I made a reservation using these codes and asked to reconfirm a confirmation #. She reconfirmed the rate and when I asked if I needed to present any I.D. or coupons, she said it was a family rate and that I was all set, no I.D. required. You can reconfirm doing the same as i did if it makes you feel better, but I have used this about 5 times since, and the reservations have always gone off without a hitch. You can also sign up http://carlsontravel.com and create your own account to do reservations through this agency. Allthough the confirmation page says that you must pay a non refundable fee for ticketing, I have found that this only applies to airline and cruise tickets. One downside to this method is that you must go to the National website or telephone reservations to cancel a reservation as the site will not allow you to do it.

[This message has been edited by general45 (edited 03-20-2003).]