FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta flyers how do YOU get to the ATL airport?
Old May 1, 2011, 11:28 am
mtkeller

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyCommuter
This may get moved, but..

I generally drive to ATL, but have a 2.5 week vacation coming up and only have five free days at Park N Fly

Thinking about a shuttle/limo service to avoid the Marta mess. (fewer trains, limited to no security etc...) But don't know who is reliable in ATL (and not outrageous, I checked one limo service that wanted $250 round trip. Umm.. I can park for that!) I live up near Dunwoody.
I know MARTA isn't great, but I pretty much always used it to get to ATL unless I had a friend who could do pick up or drop off for me. (This was most important for flights arriving outside of MARTA's schedule or if I had a lot of bags.) I planned to take a cab to Chamblee and the train from there one time last summer and the cab company was severely delayed (claimed they tried calling to confirm, but I didn't get any calls), so I wound up taking the cab all the way to ATL. Cost me $60 from Dunwoody. (I lived on N Peachtree Rd just OTP.)