FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Business v Old First
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2011, 3:11 am
LukasNied

defenitely F (spoiled opinion...may not be appropriate)

Definitely go with F.

In my opinion, its not only on-board that counts - although rightfully it is ... say 70% of you overall experience, right? If the the remaining 20% in on the ground experience on departure and probably another 10% on arrival.

The only "thing" that bugs me on old F seat (hard-product) is their last century video screen. Now with new C you have 12.3 inch screen, but with old F only 10.4 one. Once one experiences new F screen of ... 20+inches and better quality, it ias hard to go back. That's the bug.

Proposedd solution for LX "enhancement" team: pre-loaded IPAD for old First class - pre-loaded with today's newspapers, podcasts, etc. (i.e.: from major new organizations (that's what i do these days ... who has time for movies anayway). There are 15 340s , times 10 (two for back-up) that, times 2 for rotation, 300 IPADs. Assuming LX can get then for steep discount (50%) from Apple, the purchase cost will be 75,000USD (assume 250USD/pp). maybe even LX can saell them as duty free on board item??? The maintainance will cost indeed, as somone will need to clean, sload, sync, etc.

best,
LN