FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nuremberg: Le Meridien or Arabella Sheraton [Master Thread]
Old Apr 1, 2011, 5:49 am
FoodieOnTour

Programs: SPG Plat Lifetime, CX Diamond, LH SEN, TK Elite / *A Gold
The Sheraton is old but still has itīs appeal. The four times I stayed there in the last months I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to a huge exec. suite (always the same one), that from the second time I took the wife along, that she could make some use of it, while I only got to sleep there.

Yes, the hotel is somewhat older. I never encountered a renovated room. With enough space this "style" can be charming. I am not sure if it is the same in a small regular room. And especially in the bathroom a more modern approach would make much more sense.

Personal were great and very attentive. The GM took the time to shake hands the first two visits at arrival and stopped for a few words every time I walked by.

The price tag varies immensely. If you can score a decent rate and even an upgrade the place is absolutely a keeper. Otherwise I am not so sure. And LM is not really better.

- Location is great for business and vacation.
- Never had breakfast - and since you are in the heart of the city, go outside an enjoy breakfast in a nice cafe for a fraction of the hotel-price.
- Car parking service is neat and worked perfect.

All in all a place to come back.