FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stay 3 separate times between 4/17 and 6/5 and earn a $50 Travel Card-(Apr 17-Jun 6)
Old Mar 29, 2011, 7:46 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This seems like a mistake of one sort or another. Never before has there been a promo only in the Harley version, yet I (as an AAA member instead), when loggin in and Register for Promotions also see only the Harley version.

I wouldn't count on it until this is straightened out (unless perhaps you are already a Harley BW member).

Among other things, it could be that it wasn't supposed to come out at all (but leaked out in the Harley version only by mistake), or that it's supposed to be out in all versions (but the Harely version was leaked early by mistake).

Among other things, dates could be wrong, terms could be wrong, or there might be other bonuses for doing this or that on top of it which aren't currently explained.

(Or the AAA or other versions might be better than the Harley version. That's certainly happened before, even if not on every promo.)

Meanwhile, if you register for the Harely version and there is no other version, and yet you're not Harley BW member, it might "take" the registration but not actually work (getting the bonus after the stays) because of the membership type mismatch. (You can always register for the "general" version of a promo, but I don't know if you can always register for Harley if you're AAA or for AAA if you're Harley. And I don't think you can be a AAA BW member and a Harley BW member at the same time.)