FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Contact on FlyerTalk for Promotion Issues?
Old Mar 9, 2011, 2:53 pm
donkeykang

Delta Contact on FlyerTalk for Promotion Issues?

Hi all,

I remember there being a Delta representative on here, but I've been searching around and can't seem to find him/her. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I've been trying to get credited miles from last years Double MQM Promotions from RDU/STL/PIT/BNA.

Basically half of the legs are counting and the others are not. When I called Delta they said the promotion expired so there's no way they can see the rules and qualifications.

One flight was not qualified because I was on KLM for one flight. I booked a RT from STL->DTW->LHR->ARN->AMS->DTW->STL. I did not receive mileage for ARN->AMS->DTW->STL although I have read (and called and confirmed) that going to different locations is okay as long as the flight began and terminated in the same location.

The other flight did not qualify because the stopover was not 24 hours? That wasn't even a stipulation and if that were the case my other flight should have not counted as well. I had a BNA->ATL->PDX (few days there) PDX->ATL(did not count)->BNA.

Thanks for the help in advance!