FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO chase 50,000 miles no 1st year fee
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2011, 5:16 pm
robyng
In memoriam

Originally Posted by jtopicz1
Escalated this issue to a Credit Analyst. The analyst I spoke to was extremely thourough and I felt at least appreciative that he heard me out. After putting me on hold for a moment....

...he apologized for the hassle and informed me that my card with 8K credit limit is in the mail!

Thanks!
Way to go ^^.

Sometimes you just never know. When I first moved from MIA to JAX - I started to get a ton of threatening phone calls from bill collectors. Trying to collect from someone who had my exact same name. From places like JC Penney. And I told them if they were from Neiman Marcus - maybe I missed something - but from JC Penney - no way. You never know. Sometimes info from someone with a seriously damaged credit history winds up in your profile.

You know - I've read so much in these recent credit card threads (both the CO and the Delta AMEX) - I've kind of forgotten the original and current offers. If I've had a Chase CO card for years - in my name - with my husband as a secondary cardholder - am I eligible for anything now?

If I get him a card in his name - will I get him the 25k miles in his account? And then the other 5k for adding me as a cardholder to his account?

Will I be able to transfer the miles in our old CO account to the new accounts?

Sorry to sound brain dead - but I have a lot on my plate these days (DH is having 5 MRIs and a bunch of consults to see what's going on with his MS - I have that straight - the credit card stuff not so straight). Robyn