Wiki Posts
Search

CO chase 50,000 miles no 1st year fee

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver, Hyatt PLT, AA EXP, US silver, ICH RA, CO PLT
CO chase 50,000 miles no 1st year fee

Just received an email for a chase CO card that offers 50,000 miles after the first purchase and no first fee. did a quick search and copuld not find it. Not sure if this is targeted.

This is the email:
Your Cardmember benefits include:

• 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase

• First checked bag free every time you fly when you purchase your tickets with your Card for flights operated by Continental only (a savings of up to $50 per round trip)

• Two miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased directly from Continental, and one mile per $1 spent on all other purchases

• Two Presidents Club® passes ($100 value) every Cardmember anniversary

• Redeem miles for car rentals and hotel rewards in addition to flights — a Cardmember exclusive
Old Jan 25, 2011, 12:12 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Looks like its open to everyone. Application link.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 12:33 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
Do two lounge passes come when you sign up right away also, or just after each anniversary?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA Aluminum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Life Sentence, Hyatt Eliteist, AA Super Plutonium
Originally Posted by millere2
Do two lounge passes come when you sign up right away also, or just after each anniversary?
After each anniversary date
Old Jan 25, 2011, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Darn, I just applied for the wife and me using the 30K offer. Will Chase cancel our previous appl?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

I just (2 weeks ago) applied for 3 AA citi (Business, visa and amex)...
I just applied for the CO card and got the "we will let you know within 30 days" not a good sign, Oh Well!
Old Jan 25, 2011, 1:35 pm

Man, when I signed up a few months ago it was 25k miles after your first purchase and then something like another 20k if you sign up a family member.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 1:43 pm

I just received this offer, too. While the email does say that the information contained therein is intended for the original recipient only, the link in the email doesn't redirect me to a pre-filled application site like was the case with the recent priority club visa promotion. So my guess is that this should indeed be open to anyone following the link posted above (the offer ID is the same as in the email I received).
Old Jan 25, 2011, 1:54 pm
jss

Programs: UA 1P (1MM), AA PLT (2MM)
I'm saving a screen shot just in case as some of the lingo on the page still says 25k bonus (If you cut and paste the screen image some of the raw code still shows 25k bonus) and the ads on flyertalk etc... still show 25k +5k as the current offer.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Am I reading right - there is no minimum spend to get the bonus right?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UA Fan
Am I reading right - there is no minimum spend to get the bonus right?
I am pretty sure you are, I think it is especially a good deal as one could wait for the merger of UA/CO FF program or just spend the CO miles...
Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any ideas how to get chase to use this offer instead of the 25K?
Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:25 pm
jss

Programs: UA 1P (1MM), AA PLT (2MM)
Originally Posted by UA Fan
Any ideas how to get chase to use this offer instead of the 25K?
Offer is open to anybody as you can get it by going to CO site and cc's, and then picking this card--http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...px?offer=OPP50

The lead in pages show the old offer but when you click on the actual card the 50k deal comes up.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 2:33 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAMM & PLT; UA Gold, DL Silver, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold Club
Got e-mail today with same offer - but yesterday receive a somewhat similar offer - however, the fee was not waived. I was not going to apply for anymore credit cards, but this may be too good to pass up. I am an AU on wife's account so I am not sure how that will affect me.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by thepointsguy
Looks like its open to everyone. Application link.
I just applied online and was approved instantly. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.