FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - fly 861 IAD-GRU. How often is it the new cabin?
Old Feb 7, 2011, 10:15 am
SeattleDavid

Programs: UA *G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by eratosthaenes
You make good points, but I would still like to know if anyone has an idea as to frequency of the new cabin on that route, as I have heard it has been showing up. I can tell anyone who cares that the frequency of this on the ORD-GRU route is zero (based on my own and colleagues' experiences - we fly down there weekly - and talking with the crew).
At the present time the new config 777 is a very rare visitor to ORD and so the likelihood of it showing up on any flights out of ORD is very low (though not zero). All of the new config 777s are regular visitors to IAD and so the chance of IAD-GRU being one is much greater.

But that is true this month, not next month and even for this month no-one can really tell you the probability of IAD-GRU.

The best you can do is use flightaware for all the plane numbers and count how many IAD-GRU flights there have been in the last week - that will give you the probability for the last week.