FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO Top tier travelers: How were CO IrrOps today?
Old Jan 11, 11, 12:18 am
golfingboy
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Last month, my IAH-LGA flight was cancelled due to thunderstorms in the NYC area. I found that out after I arrived in IAH and went straight to the PC where the agent rebooked me on another flight without issues and I got seat 8F, which was ^ considering I am sure there were many people rebooked on the flight I was on since three LGA flights were cancelled that day.

I was rebooked onto the new flight only one hour before that flight was scheduled to depart.

On the return flight I was already confirmed in F for IAH-LAX on a 753, but the aircraft got stuck in EWR, so we had an equipment downgrade to a 752. The loss of 8 F seats resulted in me being downgraded and they rebooked me into Y, gave me $200 compensation for the downgrade and rebooked all of us who were downgraded into an exit row seat. When I told the agent that I couldn't sit in an exit row because I am deaf, and he said no problem and rebooked me into the aisle bulkhead ELR seat [row 8].

So based on my limited experience, I was impressed with how CO took care of me.