FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO Top tier travelers: How were CO IrrOps today?
Old Jan 10, 11, 8:03 pm
COFlyerCLE

Programs: OnePass Platinum, Starwood Platinum, Avis First, Hilton Silver, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by PhlyingRPh View Post
As a UA 1K, and since we're all about to become related to one another through this shotgun marriage, I would like to ask my elite CO cousins how IrrOps went during the storm that has swept through the south over the last couple of days.

I can tell you that I had a DFW-LGA trip planned on UA this AM / returning tomorrow PM, but called UA yesterday afternoon and asked if I could put it on ice for a few weeks - no problem - total time investment 3-4 mins. Meanwhile, a colleague of mine was due to fly ATL to ORD on UA today and she was also able to delay her trip till next week without any problems. We have another colleague that was supposed to fly ATL-IAD-DXB yesterday evening and she was also able to delay her trip by a couple of days quite easily after UA cancelled her ATL-IAD flight.

So, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear about how things went at your end...

Thank you.
As a long-time CO Plat, I have had great service. Tonight, I received a TripAlert that my Wednesday flight EWR-ORD was cancelled. I called the Elite line - spoke to an agent with <30 seconds, and was rebooked on a later Wednesday flight (at my request) with no problem - including an upgrade.

So far, so good (of course, should the later Wednesday flight be cancelled, the options/service could be different).