FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oh Delta...you're I.T. is just amusing now...
Old Jan 4, 2011, 10:07 am
javabytes
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by Air Brian
I haven't been able to book a revenue ticket for 3 days now. I am sitting in the middle of Africa, so calling the Diamond line is challenging. I keep getting:

We are unable to process your request. Please call the Delta Online Customer Support Desk at 1-888-750-3284 for assistance. Customers outside of the 50 United States should contact the Delta Reservations Sales office for their country. (#101728)

Instead I just booked a r/t Biz class ticket on UA/SAA (via the ultra-stable South African Airways website) to JNB for $8,599.80 for a week in Feb. I couldn't wait for delta.crap to work since my client insisted on my purchasing the ticket now.

Delta - this is actually costing you revenue...??
Send them an email and let them know. There is clearly a failure to comprehend that this isn't just a minor annoyance with respect to checking SkyMiles account history or choosing a seat... it is costing them major revenue.