FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Life on Hold
Thread: Life on Hold
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2010, 2:05 pm
ElizabethConley

Originally Posted by RosemaryT
Lest ye forget, most of the noise about "domestic terrorism" is coming from DHS and their federally financed ilk, and we're being indoctrinated and brainwashed to the point that patriotism has almost become a dirty word.
Rose

Good point. I don't like the DHS's scaremongering about "dangerous patriots". They seem to think that anyone with an ounce of gumption and brains is a threat. On the other hand, I think the DHS really believes patriots are scary people. Just to humor them, I try not to feed their paranoia with remarks that could be interpreted as a call to arms. I don't want a goon squad showing up to confiscate Grannie's garter pistol, shoot our ditsy golden retriever and destroy my bedraggled poinsettia plant.

Originally Posted by Affection
All court cases take a long time, and it does seem that the DoJ makes no effort to make things move any faster. In this regard, I have an advantage on the others in that since I'm pro se, it costs me no more to fight for 3 months or 3 years.

That said, life goes on while in a lawsuit. I'm starting 3 new companies at the turn of the New Year, and squeeze in a couple hours a day of studying law and responding to DoJ filings.

--Jon

Very encouraging. ^^^
My lawsuit against the TSA:
http://tsaoutofourpants.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Dec 29, 2010 at 10:12 am Reason: merge consecutive posts