FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PROMO: Q1 2011 - SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
Old Dec 13, 2010, 6:54 am
yosithezet
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
I tried to see the T&Cs at https://www.spgpromos.com/greatweeks/ where I was redirected from the generic SPGpromos.com. Unable to handle my request the page suggested that I contact the Online Chat agents.

I love the Online Chat agents so I complied. I contacted one of the Online Chat agents and initially she wasn't sure what I was talking about. After sending her the USA Today article she found the link above and popped it up on my screen then mentioned that it wasn't active yet. I asked if she could just email me the T&C. She was able to provide the following:

The SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends promotion awards members for every night of the week. Registered members earn double Starpoints for every night and an additional 500 Starpoints for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at more than 930 participating properties.

Promotion Details:
Offer: Earn double Starpoints for every stay + 500 bonus Starpoints for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.

Unlimited bonusing
Weekend kicker in addition to double Starpoints- members earn double base Starpoints plus 500 Starpoints per weekend night
All weekend nights bonused, regardless of length of stay
Registration Dates: January 3, 2011 - March 31, 2011
Earning Dates: January 3, 2011 - April 15, 2011
Registration Code: 2GW
Registration URL: SPG.com/greatweeks
From what I can tell, and what she confirmed, we will earn 500 Starpoints for every weekend night not just each stay which includes a weekend night. ^^