FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated US Airways Praise Thread ("I love...was surprised....Wowed!)
Old Dec 7, 2010, 8:37 am
PSUPaul

Programs: US CP, Hilton Diamond, Avis Prefered
I have been flying for work about every other week for the last 2.5 years, almost exclusively USAirways. I have found them to bepretty good. Due to where I live I almost always have to fly through PHL F term and my PHL experiances can sometimes leave something to be desired, but is that a USAIrways problem or a PHL problem?
Since I made CP in the beginning of this year I do have to say that the CP phone CS people are great!
Recently I gave out some A&B certs, and an email to corp due to some great service I received from a GA and Baggage person. I left my Nook on a flight from PHL to AVP. After I relaized this I spoke to the AVP GA and then the bagage person at DTW (wher the plane ended up goign to after a return to PHL. They were great and really went out of their way to get my Nook back to me within a few hours.
I think peoplke give USAirways a bad rap, my experiences have been very good for the majority of my flights. No horror stories, just some delayed flights, normally from PHL.